Last week I opened a new topic in the Irony of Life sequence: why we’re all going through this Pandemic now. And, I listed the different perspectives friends had shared with me:
Those who own small businesses or who want change in politics tell me they see it as a conspiracy of the 1% to control the masses. Christian friends see it as a battle between good and evil.
I clarified how I see it:
Now is the time to choose how we want to experience life. With this Pandemic, everyone must choose how they want to be, what they want to experience: Love? Or Fear? Those are the two choices, according to astrology, the Bible, A Course in Miracles, Tarot, and my East Indian teacher, Yogi Amrit Desai.
And I chose to share Brian Hill’s weekly astrology reports because his perspective of “what’s happening now” supports my perspective.
Today, we’ll look at a different perspective from a friend who shared the YouTube videos below. He says that he’s done the research for fifty years that backs up what they say. This perspective includes both the war between good and evil and political conspiracy.
Because my interests lie elsewhere, I have not done that research myself. I don’t know what’s true and what isn’t true about the content in these videos. I’m hoping those who do know will share their facts with us in their comments on this post after watching the videos.
1) What is the truth about COVID-19?
2) What were President Trump’s visits to other countries really about?
3) A vision of the future
Questions to Consider
As a retired professor, I am trained to ask questions. These came to mind as I watched those videos:
1) IF what Mark Devlin says is true about Trump becoming THE world leader, is it a good idea for one person, one country, to be controlling all people in all countries? (See 1:23:56 of the video for his response.)
2) Aren’t most U.S. Presidents part of the team of backers who expect them to perform in their favor–the very thing he allegedly is fighting against?
3) Who is controlling Trump?
4) What evidence is there for this perspective that Trump is leading the war against evil? I watched these videos full-screen on a 23-inch computer monitor, and I still couldn’t read the “evidence” supplied by Devlin. Perhaps your eyes are better than mine.
5) I did not see any evidence in those photos for the comments Devlin made about what was happening in them. He wasn’t there, so how did he know what the photos represented?
6) Is what the video reported the truth? Or is it just another angle in the dirty practice of polities to win the vote? Like this:
Update: August 18, 2020
When we were kids, we loved “secret” names and hiding places. That’s my take on the popularity of the QAnon.
People following the QAnon are like the lost boys in Peter Pan, or worse, the Lord of the Flies. They are people who will follow anyone who can help them believe they are doing something important, even if what they do is unethical and hurts others–like banding together in the latest adult fantasy: the QAnon. Unfortunately, when people lie, other people don’t trust them anymore. Nothing they say will be taken as truth.
USA Today wrote an article* about this far-right secret group, pointing out the actual facts behind some of their claims–like celebrities involved in human trafficking.** That’s not true. And if that isn’t true, then I reckon everything else in the video is also make-believe fantasy created by people who are bored with their lives, feeling unimportant, seeking a reason to feel important. How sad for them.
The saddest part, at least for me, is that most of the comments after Devlin’s fake news (Trump and the Q-Plan from A-Z) were written by Christians. How are they practicing their faith that includes the Golden Rule? How are they following Jesus with such behavior?
For those like me who want to distinguish fact from fiction, USA Today also offers important information in their NewsFeed Defenders.
*“What is QAnon and where did it come from? What to know about the far-right conspiracy theory” by Ryan W. Miller, USA Today.
[To be continued…]
Till next time,
Please be kind to everyone you meet, for we all have our hidden sorrows. ~Tzaddi